Correct lockout tagout (LOTO) procedures ensure safety for workers against hazardous energy that could result in serious injuries and may even prove fatal. An important element of any LOTO procedure is lockout tags. Our range of Numbered Lockout Tags inform workers of the status of the machinery to prevent accidental startup during repair and maintenance operations. Tags feature perforated stubs which can be torn off to keep a record with the management or administration.
• Tags are fabricated of 13 pt, heavy-duty cardstock with a fiber reinforcing patch. Choose tags with our without a border.
• Each tag and the corresponding tear-off stub has the same number. The batch of tags is numbered differently.
• Tags feature signal word “Danger” that grabs attention instantly.
• Receptive to pen, pencil, or marker, you can include details like problem, reason for repair, date etc on the tag easily.
• Tags are sold in a pack of 100.