Isolate multi-pole switchs and prevent the flow of current to that circuit when carrying out repairs and maintenance with the Triple Pole Circuit Breaker Lockout.
- Designed to lockout three switches (triple pole).
- Pump the latch to tighten the metal jaws onto the circuit breaker switch (in the on or off position by using the angle indicator), place your Tab Tag onto the peg labeled “TAG” inside the plastic casing (optional), and close the latch while inserting a padlock into the hole located on the back of latch to complete installation.
- Combines with a padlock (not included) to keep individual circuit breakers in the off position during servicing and repairs.
- Installs securely and removal is effortless with the quick-release tab.
- The circuit breaker lockout is a visible safety red to call attention to the locked out switch.
- Tab Tags (sold separately) can be inserted into the octagon peg to boost cognizance.