Hands Off Tags are intended to protect employees from sensitively dangerous machinery and equipment, or the release of hazardous energy during servicing and maintenance. Use these tags as a supplement to your lockout program, or as a way to keep defective equipment from use – ensuring that employees are never caught off guard or injured by unidentified faulty equipment.
• Hands Off Tags are great warnings for delicate, energized, or hot equipment. Great for use to complement or enhance your existing lockout procedures or program.
• Choose from a range of either affordable or exceptionally durable plastic tag materials.
• Double-sided tags enhance visibility of your message and are offered with your choice of two different backside designs allowing you to select the message best suited for your specific application.
• Tags are long-lasting and durable in abrasive environments, when exposed to high humidity, harsh chemicals, frequent splashes, or high and low temperatures.
• Write on these tags with a pen, pencil or permanent marker for easy on-site marking and recording.